There Are Major Benefits To Building Your Home In A Factory
– All aspects of the construction process are controlled.
– The weather doesn’t interfere with construction and cause delays.
– All technicians, craftsmen and assemblers are on the same team and professionally supervised.
– Inventory is better controlled and materials are protected from theft and weather-related
– All construction materials, as well as interior features and appliances are purchased in volume
for additional savings.
– Cost of interim construction financing is significantly reduced or eliminated.
– All aspects of construction are continually inspected by not one, but
Today’s manufactured homes come with many “standard” features that you would find in a site-built home. Many floor plans are available that range from the basic models to more elaborate designs with living and dining rooms with vaulted ceilings, fully-equipped modern kitchens, comfortable bedrooms with walk-in closets, and bathrooms with recessed bathtubs and whirlpools.
You may also select from a variety of exterior designs, including metallic, vinyl, wood, or hardboard. You also may select such design features as a bay window, a gable front, or a pitched roof with shingles. Awnings, enclosures around the crawl space, patio covers, decks, and steps are also available at additional costs.
With many manufacturers now using the latest in computer-assisted design, you have the flexibility of selecting variations to the floor plans and decors, including the color and thickness of the carpeting. These options can include everything from the type of exterior siding materials to energy-efficiency features to kitchen appliance upgrades.